20 minutes for presentation incl. discussion.
Posters have to be A0 upright format.
Autors and Affiliations should be formated in the following manner:
- Name(s) of author(s):
Last name, First name; affiliations by numbers after a space; several authors separated by semicolon
Fischer, Ilse 1,2; Ulrich, Maria T. 1
Number followed by affiliation (after a space)
1 Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Greifswald-Insel Riems, Germany; 2 Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Berlin, Germany
- The abstract should be written in English and not exceed 300 words.
- It should contain a short summary of the research, used methods, key results as well as conclusions and up to 5 references.
- The Abstract must be typed into the Abstract Submission Form.
- It may not contain any tables or graphs.
- You can preview the abstract at the end of the submission process. To make any changes, use the Back button.
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by e-mail.