The Abstract book of the 91st Annual Meeting with program, plenary lectures, oral and poster presentations is now available.
15 minutes for presentation incl. discussion.
Posters have to be A0 upright format.
Autors and Affiliations should be formated in the following manner:
- Name(s) of author(s):
Last name, First name; affiliations by numbers after a space; several authors separated by semicolon
Fischer, Ilse 1,2; Ulrich, Maria T. 1
Number followed by affiliation (after a space)
1 Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Greifswald-Insel Riems, Germany; 2 Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Berlin, Germany
- The abstract should be written in English and not exceed 250 words.
- It should contain a short summary of the research, used methods, key results as well as conclusions.
- The Abstract must be typed into the Abstract Submission Form.
- It may not contain any tables or graphs.
- You can preview the abstract at the end of the submission process. To make any changes, use the Back button.
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by e-mail.